STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant, Word of God.
• We believe there is only one living and true God, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that God the Father orders all things according to His own purpose and grace. He is the creator of all things. He is sovereign in creation, providence, and redemption. In His sovereignty He is neither author nor approver of sin.
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. He has all the divine attributes and is coequal with the Father and the Son.
• We believe that salvation is wholly of God by grace through faith, on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ, and not on the basis of human merit.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe that all who place their faith in Jesus Christ are immediately placed by the Holy Spirit into one united spiritual body, the Church, the Bride of Christ, of which Christ is the head.